Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tysen & Masen Senior Portraits

 

First off, I would like to say that these guys are by far, the nicest guys I have ever met. Their parents raised them well. Always opening doors, letting the ladies go first at dinner time, always so well behaved. It really amazes me. They are graduating this year and will be heading off to BYU Provo this summer. I am so proud of them, and it was an honor to take their Senior Portraits. Congrats guys.

 

 

The ladies are going to be ALL OVER YOU! :)

tmblog.jpg
tmblog2.jpgtmblog3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about photography. I live in San Diego with my Husband, Jeff Fitzgerald and we lived happily ever after. The End. If you need to contact me, please email me at info@ashlynnmariephotography.com

Followers