Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Sophia Has Arrived!

Beautiful Sophia arrived about 3 weeks ago. I finally got her into the studio :) She is such a beauty and wanted to stay awake the whole time for the cameras haha. She is such a natural. It was so crazy looking at how small she was next to my lil Mikey...who isnt so little anymore I guess! She loved her binky and really didnt want to part ways with it, but we made it work :)

 

 

sophia1FB.jpgsophia11FB.jpgsophia2FB.jpgsophia4FB.jpgsophia12fb.jpgsophia10fb.jpgsofia5FB.jpgsophia3fbb.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about photography. I live in San Diego with my Husband, Jeff Fitzgerald and we lived happily ever after. The End. If you need to contact me, please email me at info@ashlynnmariephotography.com

Followers