Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Hubby Hubby

As you all may know, I have a wonderful hubby! His name is Jeff Fitzgerald I am so blessed to have him in my life. He has become increasingly interested in photography. He said today " I am so happy that you are doing something in your life that makes you so happy. I am going to live vicariously through you since I am doing since a boring career...accounting" This made me laugh. Jeff really does like accounting but I am sure he much rather be recording music or taking pictures all day like me.. but Jeff is the practical one. He knows that SOMEONE has to pay the bills. That someone is HIM. YAH FOR HIM! Anyways, he has been coming with me on all my photoshoots and had become my assistant/second photographer. He has learned so much already and has been a great help. I edit all the pictures he takes but he sure has a good eye! YAY FOR FAMILY BUSINESS!!!

Aside from being a super dooper husband, he also records music and has a great studio with his buddy Mike. Check out his site!

http://jmrecordings.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am passionate about photography. I live in San Diego with my Husband, Jeff Fitzgerald and we lived happily ever after. The End. If you need to contact me, please email me at info@ashlynnmariephotography.com

Followers